Dandelion Exfoliating Face Grains
Aster & Bay's exfoliating grains contain a blend delicate botanical exfoliants chosen for their unique anti-inflammatory and skin-soothing properties. Made with clays, resins, roots, flowers, and grains. The star of this exfoliating powder, dandelion root, is packed with vitamins and minerals, making it an excellent treatment for drawing toxins, soothing inflammation, eliminating blemishes, and brightening dark spots.
To use: Pour a small amount of the grains into a clean bowl. Add water or cleansing oil and mix until you reach the desired consistency (if it does not spread easily, you may need to add more liquid). Apply to the face and gently scrub in light, circular motions. Can be left on the face for 5-10 minutes as a mask. Rinse with warm water, follow with toner and serum. Although designed to be mixed with Aster & Bay's Cleansing Oil, these grains can be added to any liquid to form a mask or a gentle scrub — simply mix with your chosen liquid.
- Water, for a more astringent and detoxifying treatment.
- Whole milk (or cream) for a more nourishing, hydrating treatment.
- Plain yogurt for a cooling, calming treatment.
- Fruit juice (apple, grape, blueberry, etc.) for a brightening, slightly more exfoliating treatment.
- Warm herbal tea (chamomile works great) for a soothing treatment.
- Ingredients: adzuki powder, colloidal oats, rice powder, Moroccan lava clay, dandelion root powder*, licorice root powder*, hibiscus flower powder*, marshmallow root powder*, fennel seed powder*, frankincense powder**, myrhh powder**, turmeric root powder*. [*organic, **wild-harvested]
- Made in the USA